How to become an Approved Employer with the Pacific Labour Scheme
- Complete our online prospective employer questionnaire, or download a copy of the questionnaire, complete it and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are found to be eligible, you can then download the Approved Employer application form.
- Provide the last three years of your business’ financial statements—profit and loss.
- Provide the last three years of your business’ financial statements—balance sheet.
- Provide your workplace health and safety policy and any other workforce policies.
- Provide evidence of your pay and conditions or your industry award.
- Complete and submit all of the above by filling out the Approved Employer application form and emailing it (and the above required documents) to email@example.com.
How to become an Approved Employer with the Seasonal Worker Programme
To apply to join the Seasonal Worker Programme (SWP), visit the SWP page on the Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business website.